Join to receive free admission to home sporting events* and to support our award-winning Athletics Department.
We encourage Winged Lions sports fans and parents of student-athletes to join the Booster Club, an important source of revenue and volunteer support for our athletes and coaches.
The Booster Club costs $50 per family for the entire school year, and members enjoy free admission to home sporting events*. This great group also provides financial support through sales of concessions, merchandise, and tickets to athletic events.
Boosters are enthusiastic and much-needed volunteers. We're fortunate that these parents spend time coordinating with middle and upper school coaches about each team's needs—whether that entails providing halftime snacks or designing new sweatsuits.
*With the exception of endowment or tournament games.
Proceeds from $50 family memberships support all athletics programs at the Lincoln Street Campus. In addition to giving you and your family free admission to most home games, these funds enable the Booster Club to:
- Support each team with $15 per membership (including freshman/sophomore, junior varsity, varsity, and team managers) to be used for end-of-season banquets.
- Sponsor Senior Recognition Night for twelfth-grade athletes at their last home game or their team banquet.
- Support the student Spirit Club with posters, shirts, and school-wide functions such as Pack the Bleachers events.
- Provide middle schoolers with sport specific T-shirts or Rowland Hall socks, which can be worn as part of their uniform.
- Help fund the Athletics Department wish list (e.g. update State and Region championship banners and Middle School championship plaques, and contribute to items such as ice machines and score tables).