Submit an Event
To be considered for the Rowland Hall Community Calendar, events must:
- be free or nominal in their admission pricing and open to the public;
- be value aligned with Rowland Hall;
- be educational, artistic, or informative in their purpose; and
- be submitted at least two weeks prior to the event.
Notes about the submission process:
- Please submit events as early as possible.
- Events are reviewed weekly and are subject to final approval by Rowland Hall.
- After your event is approved or denied, you will receive an email stating the decision.
- Please fill out as much information as possible. If we require further information before your event can be added to the calendar, we will reach out to you.
- Once an event is submitted, you will be unable to directly edit it. If you need to change, postpone, or cancel an event listing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.