When you go traveling, you will want to keep Tyler Tanner’s traveling experiences in mind. Here is the advice we gathered from interviewing him.
(1) Timing.The first thing you want to keep in mind is to always know what is happening in the country you’re visiting. For example, when Tyler went “to Egypt during Ramadan,” he stated that he had to “drink hibiscus tea and the water was dirty.” The water in Egypt is not the greatest to drink so it doesn't matter what time of the year you go, the water will still be unsafe to drink.
(2) Airport. Don't worry, we did not forget to ask the most controversial question of “How early should you arrive at the airport?” Tyler stated that you should arrive “usually about 2 hours early.” That settles it, folks, don't complain when your parents want to arrive so early. Tyler Tanner has spoken that 2 hours early is a reasonable time.
(3) Season. Now we need to know when the best time to travel is, right? Well, we have answers for you. The best time to travel, according to Tyler Tanner, is “shoulder season,” and it is a favorite because “if you are like me you don't like crowds, and shoulder season is when it is not crowded.” There is no specific season for shoulder season though; it all depends on the country or the state you are traveling to.
(4) Destination. Tyler Tanner’s favorite place to travel is “Paris because we have gone so many times and it is the most comfortable place to go.” Tyler has a passion for Paris, which is known as the city of love. There are many things to love about Paris, like the food, monuments, and views. Paris is one of the magical places with one of the most famous monuments in the world.
(5) Tickets. Get your tickets early because you don't want to miss an amazing trip. Tyler states that the best time to buy your tickets is “2 weeks before flight.”
(6) Company. Usually when you want to go on a trip, you don't want to go alone. Spending time with your family or friends and making memories in new places is always fun. Who do you like to travel with the most??? Personally I love to travel with friends and family. Tyler’s response was, “I travel with my family most.”
(7) Memories. Going traveling makes good and bad memories. Have you ever had a really funny experience while you were traveling? Well, so has Tyler Tanner. This experience was when he was in “Maui and drove all the way around in a Jeep with the top down and it started raining and as soon as we got the top up it stopped raining.”
(8) Duration. You also need to know how long you would want to stay at your destination, which honestly depends on where you are going. If you are traveling within the country, “typically a weekend,” and if you're out of the country, “either Tuesday or Wednesday to Sunday.”
(9) Frequency. How often should I travel? Well, according to Tyler, it “depends on the year.” This makes sense because you never know how the year will be and it would depend on the situation. If you're going to have a perfect trip, you’re going to need to have the basic necessities, like food, activities, a place to stay, a car, etc.
(10) Planning. So the question is when do these activities need to be planned out? Well, Tyler thinks it’s best to plan it all out in a time range of “2 weeks to 6 months in advance.”
And now you know Tyler Tanner's top ten traveling tips for when you go traveling with your family and friends.