Face Covering Policy
- Face Coverings will not be required inside or outside as of March 14, 2022.
- Rowland Hall supports anyone who chooses to continue to wear a face covering.
- Cloth face coverings should cover the person's nose and mouth and fit snugly around their face.
- Each division’s front office will have disposable face coverings available.
Cloth face coverings are not required while on school transportation as of March 14, 2022.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A FACE COVERING
- Should be made from multiple layers of quality cotton materials
- The face covering should cover the wearer's nose and mouth and fit snugly against their face.
- Should be clean and in good repair
- Allows the wearer to breathe without restriction
- Does NOT have an exhalation valve, which can allow droplets to escape putting others at risk.
- Wash your hand for 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer before and after removing your face covering.
- Refer to CDC’s guidelines on how to safely wear and take off a cloth face covering and guidance on washing face coverings.