Support the Alumni Scholarship Fund
Supporting the Alumni Scholarship Fund enables Rowland Hall to provide financial assistance to students who otherwise wouldn't be able to attend the school. Through the generosity of our alumni, the school has been able to award two Alumni Scholars for the 2018–2019 school year! We're excited about the scholarship's success.
Alumni Suggested Giving Levels
- Honor this year’s graduating class: $20.19
- Hallmarker Giving Society: $1,500-$9,999
- Honor Rowland Hall’s founding year: $1,867
- Headmaster’s Council: $10,000 and above
Green Society offers specific membership levels for young alumni according to the number of years since graduation. One year post-graduation is $5; five years post-graduation is $25.
Winged Lion Society honors alumni who have supported Rowland Hall financially for the last three or more years.
Hallmarker Giving Society includes donors who give $1,500 or more per year. Each spring, Rowland Hall recognizes and celebrates our leadership donors at the Hallmarker event.
Gifts of Securities are welcome. Often, a gift can be arranged over the phone. Please call 801-924-2961 for details.
Matching Gifts If you and/or your spouse are associated with a company that has a matching-gift program, your gift could be doubled or tripled. Please obtain a matching-gift form from your human resources office and enclose it with your gift or mail it before June 30.Gifts to Ensure Rowland Hall’s Future
- I have already included Rowland Hall as a beneficiary of my will, retirement plan, trust, or insurance policy.
- I would like information about a gift through my estate or a gift that generates income.
Questions? Call us at 801-924-2985.